Jam's Simple Bridged Killer Amp! (split)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
How about converting it into a balanced bridged amp which could solve the feedback issue.

It could turn out to be the ideal amp.....................;) ...............any comments?

Jam

Attachments

• xy004.gif
    xy004.gif
    2.8 KB · Views: 2,002
darkfeniz,

You do raise a good point. The circuit would work best with balanced drive but you would have doubled the slew rate and almost four times the power (assuming an ideal power supply) and feedback should correct for some of the distortion.

I have a gut feeling this would turn out to be a great amp...........I have been considering this topology for some time......I need to get around to building it.............:yes:

Regards,

Jam

Ok...Ok

How about this................remove all the global feedback apply more degeneration and set the gain by R1.

Should make all the feedback hating diyer's happy.........a non global feedback bridged amp.......:D .............comments?

Jam

Attachments

• xy005.gif
    xy005.gif
    2.4 KB · Views: 1,711
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.