• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

DAC-END R (ES9018) full assembled board

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
about remaining payment

Hello Quanghao, Sorry for late to sent my remaining payment,now I want to ask the "The Kit IV stage" can order one again?(I mean I want to buy another one "The Kit IV stage" ) Have I a chance?
Thank you.

Antony Shih

yes, you have it!
thanks

Hi Quanghao
It's very sorry to late to sent my remaining payment until now,it's very busy few months for work.
May I ask you some question:
1.When I paid payment,can shipping es9018DAC to me now or must be wait next GB?
2.My order total cost is $650,I had already paid $325,and I want to buy another one "The Kit IV stage" -->add $60 and give me a DAC shield-->add $5
and shipping choice2 VNPost -->add $100,so I will pay $490 to you,right??

ref:https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtSq4Ehd3GvbdEpjUlZIM2dZdmhEUi1HRy1LaVhBZFE&hl=en#gid=0 list20

please kindly reply to me,thank you very much:)

Antony Shih

Last edited:
Firmware 57a Error

Firmware 57a Error (2013-09-29)
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/quan...018-full-assembled-board-174.html#post3649245

1. 352.8Khz Display error.
2. Setup Menu -> Phase control function doesn't work.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 352.8Khz_Space_error.jpg
    352.8Khz_Space_error.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 433

Attachments

• ES9018_10MHz_2x16_58a.zip
    10.9 KB · Views: 58
Hi Quanghao
It's very sorry to late to sent my remaining payment until now,it's very busy few months for work.
May I ask you some question:
1.When I paid payment,can shipping es9018DAC to me now or must be wait next GB?
2.My order total cost is $650,I had already paid $325,and I want to buy another one "The Kit IV stage" -->add $60 and give me a DAC shield-->add $5
and shipping choice2 VNPost -->add $100,so I will pay $490 to you,right??

ref:https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtSq4Ehd3GvbdEpjUlZIM2dZdmhEUi1HRy1LaVhBZFE&hl=en#gid=0 list20

please kindly reply to me,thank you very much:)

Antony Shih

Hi Quanghao
Please reply for me,thank you.

Just want to share a few pictures of my DAC sitting in a China made stock case with custom made front and back plate.
Plenty of room for housing other components such as MPD kit or Cubox, turning this DAC into a streamer

Attachments

• DSC_0233 copy.jpg
    DSC_0233 copy.jpg
    396.6 KB · Views: 329
  • DSC_0234 copy.jpg
    DSC_0234 copy.jpg
    443.8 KB · Views: 322
  • DSC_0235 copy.jpg
    DSC_0235 copy.jpg
    387.5 KB · Views: 314
  • DSC_0236 copy.jpg
    DSC_0236 copy.jpg
    449.7 KB · Views: 293
Nice setup!
Noticed that you have cut the AES push pin... without the designated tool, it really is a pain to take out! I've decided not to put it back after it was out.
Consider using an EMI filter to suppress power noice?

Just try-in only, the AES pin shall be put back once the wiring is complete. Some folks say EMI filter does no good to SQ, may try compartmentalization later.

Hello all
I have been very busy so have only just begun trying to assemble my DAC. It is an early model so I will have to make all the modifications. Never mind, this is DIY so its all part of the fun LOL
I have one question (I promise I have searched and in fact have read through the whole thread to get up to speed). I am trying to upgrade the Amenero firmware as per instructions on here:
ES9018 USB DAC - Hi-Resolution System 
But it is not clear to me where to obtain latest firmware (1.58?)
I am running ConfigOEM109.exe, 'Firmware Update' tab.
The only firmwares listed in the drop down list (next to 'Download firmware' button) are
firmware 1074
firmware 1080
bitclk_test

So where do I get firmware 1.58?

Cheers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.