Burning Amp BA-3b (Balanced)

Hi Pocoyo, glad you got there :) I actually reported the problem to Jason, what was the issue in the end? It might be something that needs to be tweaked in the store :)

Tony.

hi tony

as i order this 2 pcs pcb almost 1 month and usually package
come to me from europe in 2 - 3 weeks, i'm a little bit worry

can i get the registered number for tracking the package here
(i can tracking the package when they arrived in indonesia)

best regards

Here are small knapsack circuits for the BA-3 boards from the diyaudio shop. They allow to switch from one channel balanced mode into stereo unbalanced. They are simply soldered into the holes for the two 100R resistors that lead from the wipers of the 100R pots to ground.

OFF-ON-OFF = balanced, the two 100R resistors are in line, ON-OFF-ON =unbalanced, the two resistors are laid to ground.

I can't find these in shop - are they still there or .....

thanks

I can't find these in shop - are they still there or .....

thanks

They are not available from the DIY Shop. I could mail the Gerber files if you like.

Attachments

• BA-3 bal photo.JPG
    BA-3 bal photo.JPG
    289.6 KB · Views: 1,211
  • 100_0733.jpg
    100_0733.jpg
    510.2 KB · Views: 1,194
I see this thread needs some reviving. I had the itch to do something and this is what I had parts for.

The source is single ended.

The sound seems a bit cleaner than before. Not sure if this is a good or bad thing yet. I'll need to fiddle with p3.

Evan

Attachments

• DSC02051.JPG
    DSC02051.JPG
    139.5 KB · Views: 1,064
  • DSC02054.jpg
    DSC02054.jpg
    881.8 KB · Views: 1,071
Thanks NS.

Looks more like spaghetti madness to me but they sure sound great.
Evan

Lol,:)
I guess that's how rat's nest came to be,
I'll share some of my rats I'm playing with right now,lol.
I run a (test setup) pandora 192khz into a I2S to a opus dac to Salas DCB1 to a F5 water cooled to a set of Kustom monitors,everyone say it so clear and got the thump,lol.
I want to get rid of the switching PS on the I2S and use the shunt,Then it will be ready for a box to call it's home,lol.
The rests is my present stereo(4way active )and a BA-3 water cooled in the works,
I have built the front ends for the BA-3 and they sound good into my F5's and F5T's,I need to get off my lazy Axx and get the rest done,lol.
I know speaker's need paint,lol.
Happy Listening!:D
NS:cool:

Attachments

• Picture sd card.jpg
    Picture sd card.jpg
    543.9 KB · Views: 811
  • Picture sd card 078.jpg
    Picture sd card 078.jpg
    934.6 KB · Views: 764
  • Picture sd card 079.jpg
    Picture sd card 079.jpg