F5X -- the EUVL Approach

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
We have been approved by GB members, as well as others, whether we still have some regulator Mosfets left.

We bought 50 each (P & N), and only just managed to get 22 sets of 4 to cater for the subscription.
The remaining are quite a way out from the others. The Vgs spread is not small

So as much I would like to, I have no more to offer.
The rejects will be used for other test purposes for which matching is not required.

I encourage you to start a new GB of say 100 FETs or more.
That way your matching will improve with less rejects.
Also means more work, unfortunately.

Patrick

Digikey has a long lead time: shipping in October ...
I have not been able to find better offerings so far
I am willing to get a GB going by ordering 2 x 100 Fets, but I need other volunteers ...
I am am in the process of almost completely rebuilding my "shack" at home so I cannot do any work there for some time
Jan

Last edited:
We have sent to Horio & ichiban as small packet registered today.

Disclaimer :
We cannot be held responsible for postal losses.
Happened to us twice in 2 years, both times with the USPS.
So the HK Post was not at fault.

Patrick

PS Fedex from HK to US is more expensive than the FETs.

Last edited:
I don't have the level of equipment as Mark but should be able to match at the operating condition. I will match them from the a pool of 50 pairs. Hopefully, I will get similar yield to get 20 sets (2 x SK3497 and 2 x SJ618 per set). I assume each person will want one set for ONE F5X, here my lame book keeping:

pchw (Obviously, I have the first dibs :)) x 1
chalkandalk x 1
CamAm Man x 1
JBdV (I assume Jan will join from the interest expressed previously) x 1

Feel free to edit and adjust the amount accordingly.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.