Beast with a Thousand JFETs

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
while searching for some obscure schematics and movies from 1970-s ..... ( with young Swede girl in main role ) I found two blur pics ;

sorry for bad quality - seems that even :Pirate: are clumsy these days

dunno if any of them is authorized for DiyA , but - there are Mods to take care of it :rofl:

Attachments

• Pippi_Langstrumpf_Pippi_Longstocking.jpg
    Pippi_Langstrumpf_Pippi_Longstocking.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 1,024
  • leaked-1000jFets.jpg
    leaked-1000jFets.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 1,038
Is this when we're about to see production images of Papa in bathrobe only, under fluorescent light tubes in his cooke lab ?
White powder everywhere, surrounded by tons of bagged semis, still frantically singing : Shovee-it Shut-ta (chove chuva), every single day. :clown:

(except on Shabbas day, of course)

YouTube - Thievery Corporation - Beautiful Drug

Attachments

• BeLEBOW.jpg
    BeLEBOW.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 929
Last edited:
talked to Linear systems, and the LSJ74 sounds like they will be on sale very soon, and the rep seems quite upset that it has taken so long, also he is selling D and E grades of LSK170 with >20ma Idss and available for 1000pcs for 0.6 per piece

Linear Systems will have a table at Burning Amp. And Paul Norton, the guy you probably talked to, will be there with others, to hand out some samples and T-shirts, as well as answer questions. Things are looking up for availability. In the new state, everyone will had a Beast of a Thousand JFETS and a chicken in every pot...

Mark

are you serious?? this is actually going to happen what 8 years later? I have found posts stretching back to 2005 or something like that saying that the lsJ74 was about to be released. i'm gonna email them too, pretty darn keen on the sot23!! with those you could fit 2 of these on an A4 size board double sided. this information makes me very happy.

now if only we could buy them for a good price without having to buy 1000; or really i'd be happy with being able to buy them easily from a local or just main distributor, i'm sure there will be a GB, though. man I wish i could be at BAF, anyone feel like buying me a ticket?? :D looking forward to those pics papa

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.