BCxxx-40%20003.jpg
    927.3 KB · Views: 59
  • Litle%20soldiers%20003.jpg
    Litle%20soldiers%20003.jpg
    927.1 KB · Views: 56
Realy ?????????
From Wikypedia>
Megalops and humans
Megalops is considered one of the great saltwater game fishes. They are prized not only because of their great size, but also because of the fight they put up and their spectacular leaping ability. They are bony fish and their meat is not desirable, so most are released after they are caught. Numerous tournaments around the year are focused on catching tarpon.[9]

I'm wondering how they get them to stand up and have their photo taken tho. Pretty clever fish.... :D

lets see a 8 footer can be 280 Lbs that is a 5/6 footer so do your math
I have burnt away to many brain cells to do it myself
Wuld you believe me if I told you that I was fishing as a 7 year old.
I mean proper night out on boath with dada and 1 mile of nets.

3321767 said:
WHAT IN THE BLAZES HAVE YOU GUY'S BEEN SMOKING AROUND HERE!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl: (and I am not talking about smok'n fishy things on BBQ either :rolleyes: )

I'm with ya Thomas, there seems to be a little confusion around here regarding holey, smokey and a dog so long it can sniff it's own ***.

I think I'm going to have a drink a little earlier than usual so I can relate better.

Thomas, I'm still on track for the smokey holey thing. It is Friday night after all. To the rest of you...

:drink: :cheers: :grouphug: and :rofl:

what a pic of the day
Well, I'm glad they still build them the same way, otherwise it might get a little confusing.
PIB** members
Pain In Bottom** members, you guys can fill in the **
Ya know Choky, I have no idea what piccies is/are?
1. Poorly spelt astronomy sign
2. A way that Pippi does her hair
3. The way my wife comments on my abilities
4. Um, I don't have a #4

I'm going back to talk with Captain Morgan. :)