Joined 2006
Paid Member
We be da cool place ta beeeee....... :D:D:D

Attachments

• Nashville - it town - NY Times.gif
    Nashville - it town - NY Times.gif
    207.2 KB · Views: 72
How one mesure smell me refering to smel of fish and c2c avatar
(I can borow from work any gas detector you like ;) me got My oscilloscope is like migty ZEN but with fake languagge on dials.
so you seen picture of it

And is not super meter just 100,000 counts 1 Ghom imput impedance thingie that also let you see results on screen and she does not know I got it...
£8.50 that be enoug for minor (1/2 hours)tantrum
WHAT ONE MORE PARCEL!!!!!!!BLA BLA BLA BLAA
sorry my earing need testing as well I can clearly ear What and the remaining 3 words are just memory (but after 15 years prety good) the rest I just could not ear? remember? get realy garbled? I have grown a new set of Glotide that sems to blank of selected noises.
Hey I was going to spell Glotide wrong but it is prety hard considering the Italian spelling for it...

And tanks for stiking up for me and not the bowl of spagetti crownies crowd by the way.:bawling:
(refering to the ridiculous idea of precision AC mesurament on the audio range wuld be better with DM than scope )

And you are just piking on me because of old mac joke.;)

I know wery well that MAC are a milion time beter than windows by the way

And Jack and Jll ignore me alla time no mather how stupid I try to be
And STUPID is spelled just proper by the way

HEY BO___CKS I am getting upset nobody has any respect for me
maybe got to change My Avatar as well and stop beiing the fool :rofl:

Last edited:
Joined 2006
Paid Member
WHAT IN THE BLAZES HAVE YOU GUY'S BEEN SMOKING AROUND HERE!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl: (and I am not talking about smok'n fishy things on BBQ either :rolleyes: )

The avatar iz supposed to move but I can't seem to find a way to upload the moving image.... Just to prove - yet again - that I am a big Dummy!!!...:cubist:

Last edited: