The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Gosh! I slept well.

Where are all you Saturday DoDos....I know! The Missus has you working in the house - or is dragging you around the shops, pointing out things she wants and you pay for!

Morning Brian.....

You have reminded me that I need to go and dig a large hole in the back yard...... :devily:

She already spent today's money yesterday..... Of course that won't stop her from spending tomorrows money today.... :rolleyes:

How? I can tell...
Clean up and slice in the middle butter time and garlic little rock salt wrap up in foil and place in hot oven
You forgot the blipping BIC lighter so can no tell for how long those beauties are going to take just when they turn nice and baby bottom pink and flesh start to flake under the knife (slightly undercooked) take the foil of and use the juices to coat the skin now 5 minutes of grill to make that nice and crispy.

Polenta or chilled potatoes + nice bottle of crisp Tokay that is how been stuck at home

But it would much betterer to save those the trip.
Grab same rooks by river side and pile them up on top of a roaring fire go and catch the fish then cook that on the hot rooks same as I wuld in the oven.
Salmon flesh is so delicate that cooking on logs overpower the flawor.

Eat there and then while you warm your cokels and dry the old bones you can live the rods in charge of the young ones and take same more home.

Last edited:
Joined 2006
Paid Member
How? I can tell...
Clean up and slice in the middle butter time and garlic little rock salt wrap up in foil and place in hot oven
You forgot the blipping BIC lighter so can no tell for how long those beauties are going to take just when they turn nice and baby bottom pink and flesh start to flake under the knife (slightly undercooked) take the foil of and use the juices to coat the skin now 5 minutes of grill to make that nice and crispy.

Polenta or chilled potatoes + nice bottle of crisp Tokay that is how been stuck at home

But it would much betterer to save those the trip.
Grab same rooks by river side and pile them up on top of a roaring fire go and catch the fish then cook that on the hot rooks same as I wuld in the oven.
Salmon flesh is so delicate that cooking on logs overpower the flawor.

Eat there and then while you warm your cokels and dry the old bones you can live the rods in charge of the young ones and take same more home.

Ahhhhhhhh - me love fishy things when they are fresh..... ;)

Attachments

• bassfishing2.jpg
    bassfishing2.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 79
  • BBQ - Woman with skirt.jpg
    BBQ - Woman with skirt.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 70
Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
Sounds as though you are making an electric fence.

nope - finally finishing xover for Sonido boxes , of one Baby DiyA Dodo

I have slept during the day and now back at work chilling out
so far so good but all hell can breack loose any minute

Bring it on:D

feeling fuzzy , eek ?

;)

Of course you are at work - who the heck shows up here on their personal time...... :rolleyes:

Mighty Moi ...... eternity is all mine ......... being one man band for decades :clown:

How? I can tell...
Clean up and slice ........

I hope Mom told ya that puttin' BIC in oven is big no-no

:rofl:

2c2: we get our silicone in a jar. Also they can be too salty after a day in the sun.

RV: That should taste ok.........they are a level 6lbs each (grilse) give or take a couple of ounces. Bigger than a Bic. Go easy on that working stuff...especially on a Saturday night.

ZM: Great philosophy....work work work.

Jacco: Do you speak of the pink Bic?

That looks like the Public Park in the Wirrel to me!

..............and he said that he was working last night.

I arose at 9.10 this morning and then drove to the College Valley; one of the really beautiful parts of the Borders, but on the English side. Had roast pork in a hotel - awful!

Spent the afternoon reading a novel. NO full moon shenagins, No fertility rites and other capers of that sort....you forget that I have a bad back (which is still VERY sore)!