The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

That looks like the Public Park in the Wirrel to me!

..............and he said that he was working last night.

I arose at 9.10 this morning and then drove to the College Valley; one of the really beautiful parts of the Borders, but on the English side. Had roast pork in a hotel - awful!

Spent the afternoon reading a novel. NO full moon shenagins, No fertility rites and other capers of that sort....you forget that I have a bad back (which is still VERY sore)!

Qite right but that is the fake one (park) even central park in NY is a copy of my back yard

No that is not me, totaly out of carracter, I wuld just be stroling about not a care in the world

Yes I was working last night and tonight as well I hate Profibuss at the moment 3 hours in to a shift did not even mannage to get a cuppa....

The DoDos have all agreed that we will not post whilst you are at work. As we want for your employer to receive best value we believe that we should not distract you from your labours.

We are also somewhat surprised that you are whinging about a lack of caffeine.....you are there to work, not to swan around drinking Columbian. :violin:

[If you are caffeine dependent just get some tabs and chew those until you get home.] :gnasher:

All of your work mates have a TEA break, but no - Mr 'talian has to have a "coffee" break if you please. You will want spaghetti sandwiches next! :rolleyes:

:D:D:D

Boss happy for me to sit here and doing zip as that means the rest is all working

I need the caffeine to jump around like Zebody when things break down

Maccaroni with cheese esta noche.

Please dont say Columbian any more bitter taste on the back of my troath when I hear that word.

Dodos may be but agreeing on such a thing, nah, better take up cat herding. Give up posting for 60 hour this week don't be fulish

Last edited:
Boss happy for me to sit here and doing zip as that means the rest is all working

I need the caffeine to jump around like Zebody when things break down

Maccaroni with cheese esta noche.

Please dont say Columbian any more bitter taste on the back of my troath when I hear that word.

Dodos may be but agreeing on such a thing, nah, better take up cat herding. Give up posting for 60 hour this week don't be fulish

:D:D:D:D:D

That would be a busy life!

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Dodos may be but agreeing on such a thing, nah, better take up cat herding.

Herding kitty kats iz not difficult - juz get sum cardboard box's and tell them that they should stay out of them...... :D:D:D

Attachments

• cats in boxs.jpg
    cats in boxs.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 68
Every shop over here now seems to stock nothing but nasty over-roast beans....cinders in the case of some of the expensive well known brands. The only other choice is under-roast very 'polite' stuff....as drunk by women 50% black + 50% hot (usually having been boiled and ruined) milk.....and this is due to marketeers deciding how to make cheap beans appear 'special'.....................all a bit too snakeoilish!

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Every shop over here now seems to stock nothing but nasty over-roast beans....cinders in the case of some of the expensive well known brands. The only other choice is under-roast very 'polite' stuff....as drunk by women 50% black + 50% hot (usually having been boiled and ruined) milk.....and this is due to marketeers deciding how to make cheap beans appear 'special'.....................all a bit too snakeoilish!

Yeah - should only uze beans that have been marinated in Yak urne and cyro treated then canned in pure silver container..... Oh - wait a second - I am confusing that with speaker cables.....

Just waiting for Mummy to send Crimbo red cross parcel
nomaly I get Lavazza red for my over the stove Bialetti and big lump of 12 year old parmesan + enoug goodies to get Postman to earn his wages

I do hope that you use a steel one...the alloy one is VERY dangerous to long term health...coffee is corrosive and eats the alloy out...you drink it and risk increasing disease; Altzheimer's is associated with this. We now have an induction hob and my SS one will not work! So I use a calor gas ring in the workshop when I want a hit.:)