The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

I see Paris,
I see France,
I see Jacco's
Back loaded horn????

Hmmmmmm - need's some work.

But then I am dumb - juz ask ZM and he will confirm.
Actually - you can ask just about anyone here!!! :rolleyes:

Thomas,

Just because you stink as a poet, it doesn't mean you're a bad person.
:D

It was a dark and stormy night...
the lightening and thunder caused such fright,
that "ALL" the birds around took flight
and not a single coocoo clock worked right!

(Boo, Hiss...)

Best Regards,
Terry

Joined 2006
Paid Member
AR2 said Nueva York (to be mugged, before stage 2 to SF)

Alternative is/was stopover in London, then a direct AA flight to Frisco.
(see, i checked, better safe than sorry)

I read that back some time ago - but could not figure how they were gonna get Dutchy boy onto airplane as it flew over. I seem to remember that Dutchy boy wuz in charge of the tickets and making sure that ZM didn't go wondering off to sit on top of big concrete post. :scratch:

Sooooooo - perhaps they are all meeting in London before flight to S.F.??? Well - they are all big boys and I am sure they will figure things out. On 2nd thought Hmmmmmmmm............ If AR2 stays sober and awake then there is a chance they will be OK. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

OT: if that's possible for this thread but it's near the end of September am I'm down to just my shorts and I'm sweating. Not a pretty sight I realize but we're not used to having a day of 27C (82F) on a cloudy day in Vancouver. Even at the official weather station at the ocean it's still 23.

Thank you weather gods, for making up for our winter-like July.

OT: if that's possible for this thread but it's near the end of September am I'm down to just my shorts and I'm sweating. Not a pretty sight I realize but we're not used to having a day of 27C (82F) on a cloudy day in Vancouver. Even at the official weather station at the ocean it's still 23.

Thank you weather gods, for making up for our winter-like July.

It's pretty nice here in Seattle as well. It's been one of worst Summers for weather that I can remember.

Cal, is last Winters snow-pack starting to melt off, with the heat wave you're experiencing in the Far North?

Best Regards,
Terry

Joined 2006
Paid Member

Attachments

• tequila worm.jpg
    tequila worm.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 154
Joined 2006
Paid Member
ctcthomas

The SanFrancisco Folsom Street Fair is not likely at all similar to the taverns in Folsom.

-Antonio

Sorry about that error on my part. Not being from S.F. I didn't know they have a Folsom Street let alone a Folsom Street Fair. Looks as if I need to look around a bit for a tool with which I can extract my foot from my mouth.... :fim:

Ahhhhh - here is some information about the festivities: FOLSOM STREET FAIR

Not that much different from Folsom Prison :rolleyes:

Last edited: