The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

OK - sooooooo - ZM has tour of Folsom Street on schedule? Then the hippie hang outs? Hmmmm - seem to be leaving something out. Oh yeah - BAF 2011.

Still seems to be something missing..........
Golden Gate Bridge??
Cable Car ride??
Fishyman wharf?
Earthquake drill?

Something missing - something missing - what could it be????? :cool:

I am wishing everyone a safe trip and of course a great time!!!:D:D:D

Being bodily searched by nice policeman with big tash and shiny cufs.

This is nothing new appart that Frisco Copper would ask you out for drinks after. While Serbian one Just beat the crap out of you and steal all your dosh and weed before living you for dead on the gutter.

ONLY JOKING By the way (maybe )

Last edited:
19:18 SF time. Choky's plane from NYC delayed 60 min yet still expected to arrive only 6 min late. Not so bad winds. Here the warmest day this year if memory serves me well. Perfect evening. Waiting for the time to leave for airport. Figure out just to keep you informed, you must be as excited as I am. Choky's PU today, Jocco's tomorrow. Exchanged a few texts with Choky while he was on the ground in NYC. Was relieved that he didn't leave during flight or landed somewhere else... Will keep you updated...

Joined 2006
Paid Member
19:18 SF time. Choky's plane from NYC delayed 60 min yet still expected to arrive only 6 min late. Exchanged a few texts with Choky while he was on the ground in NYC. Was relieved that he didn't leave during flight or landed somewhere else... Will keep you updated...

Thanks for the update AR2 - I guess that the magnetic solar flare storm wuz not a bad as predicted. :rolleyes:

Hey - wait a second - If my calculations are correct then ZM should be on da ground in S.F.!!!! Assuming that 19:18 is 7:18 pm PST and not the year 1918 thennnnnnnnn ZM and AR2 should be loose somewhere in the greater S.F. Bay area.

BOLO (Be On the LookOUT) to all diyAudio freaks on S.F. area - be onna lookout for crazzzzy Euro's trying to pick up women using the line "we are a couple of willllllld and crazy guys"!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_zPmwvQFaM

Last edited:
Glad to hear that ZM has arrived. For a moment, I suspected that Magnetic Storm combined with Neutrino speed acted as a time machine and sent him back in 1921, to get some genuine triodes and have fun with Albert and Tesla :D

Attachments

• Somerset_01.jpg
    Somerset_01.jpg
    354.1 KB · Views: 205