Teddy bear in leather.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 191
  • IMG_0299.JPG
    IMG_0299.JPG
    37.4 KB · Views: 195
Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
Jaccolina is going to arrive happily and naked ( wearing just hat and tie) on SF Airport at Thu evening

that probably means that I'm going to behave , considering his (enormous athletic body) size and his sausage .

I hope we'll put some clothes on him for dinnah , for well being of us elders

(disclaimer - of course that we'll miss Danskelina this time ; he choose to work , for a change :rofl: )

Attachments

• crazy.gif
    crazy.gif
    4.9 KB · Views: 154
Joined 2006
Paid Member
OK - sooooooo - ZM has tour of Folsom Street on schedule? Then the hippie hang outs? Hmmmm - seem to be leaving something out. Oh yeah - BAF 2011.

Still seems to be something missing..........
Golden Gate Bridge??
Cable Car ride??
Fishyman wharf?
Earthquake drill?

Something missing - something missing - what could it be????? :cool:

I am wishing everyone a safe trip and of course a great time!!!:D:D:D

Joined 2006
Paid Member
"Folsom Street on schedule? "
OMG. :eek:

heh-heh Just a little bit of cultural exchange. :D

WTF is that?
Manu

Fisherman's Wharf, San Francisco - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
San Francisco cable car system - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I wuz considering telling a story about my buddies at Air Force Space Systems predicting a severe magnetic storm being emitted from the sun that would shut down all airborne navigation systems for the next week - resulting in aircraft traveling from Europe to North America having to fly at 100 meters altitude so the pilots could hang their heads out of the cockpit and see the ground. This would limit their airspeed to 200 knots and result in extensive delays in flight arrival times.

Now back to off topic - I still feel that I am leaving something important out about what ZM wuz gonna do while he attended BAF.
Having him burning sausage has already been confirmed by AR2 - and of course burning sausage ties in nicely with burning amps!! :D

Joined 2006
Paid Member
In the whirlpool ...:p

THAT's WHAT I WUZ FORGETTING - ZM and Papa.

Scratch alllllllllllllllllllllllllllll the other stuff off of da list!!! :D:D:D

But there could still be a magnetic storm - or sun spots - or solar flare......

BTW - if you pull someone's finger here - most likely you will get a very different result....... :yikes:
pull my finger - YouTube

Last edited: