Nestorovic woofer system

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Thanks so much GDO!

I have taken the liberty of putting AkAbar into my thread of best free software.

I had never heard of this program - I have downloaded it and am endeavoring to learn it. Can you recommend any forum or other resource that shares scripts and other advice? It looks like a wonderful program!

I am wondering if you have looked at the difference between the Nestorovic and the Modafferi designs? Modafferi claims his design is superior to the Nestorovic - have you modeled it also??

A short tutorial here:

AkAbak for Dummies ;) - AVS Forum

I am not sure that Modafferi and Nestorovic are so different animals. Both use a wide transition band through which both drivers are neither in phase nor out of phase.

I think that both use the same ( rather weird but not really any revolution in enclosure concept...Why not patent the Voigt pipe ? ;)) idea, which i doubt can be really be protected by a patent. :rolleyes:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.