Signal Level in miniDSP x-over

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
music soothes the savage beast
Joined 2004
Paid Member
...and here are some screen pics

Attachments

• 0p70.jpg
    0p70.jpg
    344.6 KB · Views: 236
  • 0p80.jpg
    0p80.jpg
    342 KB · Views: 230
  • 0p90.jpg
    0p90.jpg
    333.6 KB · Views: 238
  • 0p93.jpg
    0p93.jpg
    314.7 KB · Views: 226
  • 0p94.jpg
    0p94.jpg
    304.8 KB · Views: 223
Joined 2004
Paid Member
I ordered plugin on August 7th 2014...this is what I ordered and downloaded:

SKU Product Name Product status Price Qty Discount Total
900-060 Stereo Graphic EQ plug-in Confirmed 10 USD
1 0 USD 10 USD

Product prices result 0 USD 10 USD
Free - FreeFree - Free 0 USD
Paypal - Payment via Paypal account 0 USD
Total 0 USD 10 USD

Could this still be old plugin?

Last edited:
@ Adason,

We'll have to check that but possible that the fix didn't make it to the Graphic EQ plug-in. This plug-in is the least used in the company so we'll most likely remove it from the website since nobody buys it. We'll enable the 2way advanced to your account instead. PEQ is 10x more powerful and easier to use than graphic eq.

DevTeam

Joined 2004
Paid Member
Just an update...I downloaded advanced 2x4 plugin and all is good...it behaves better, sounds great.
Just in case anyone is interested, i actually made few of these simple indicators, they are quite sensitive (depends on transistors used), appr. 300 mV with pot at 0, and the led flashes long enough to be noticed.
It makes tiny but noticeable pop, when it flashes, which is not good...or may be it is, since besides visual, it signals clipping even sonically.
Since new plug in, and the level indicators behaving just fine, plus volume pot at input, no clipping issue anymore, so i dot even need the clipping indicators.
They are fun to watch if you set the level just to hit the peaks...

Attachments

• 344.jpg
    344.jpg
    497.2 KB · Views: 112
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.