• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Who is interested in a groupbuy of Mark Kelly's DC controller PCB and related parts

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
DaveM, sorry, I ignored my own advice

I should have taken it, and reread the last few pages of the thread, since this has become too complicated for me to remember the details. On review, I now see that (post 496) you asked for me to e-mail you shipping info, and I in fact did so (post 501). But I haven't had a response telling me what I owe you and how to pay.

So I'll just shut up now and wait patiently.:xeye:

Aengus

Aengus, Cwise,

Don't worry about it. I have not finished invoicing. The last time I stayed at work until around 9 pm to get done what I have. I believe that there are 3 or 4 people whom I haven't invoiced yet. Don't freak. I just have limited time to work on this. In the words of Charlie Papazian. Relax, have a homebrew, this is supposed to be fun.

NjoyTHEMUSIC,

Let me finish with packaging and shipping what I already have commited to and I will see if there are any left. I believe I may have one or two extra, but don't quote me on that. I will post the results at the end.

I am trying to double check the shaft fit with my motor before they are shipped. So, if there are any left it will definately be the loosest of the pulleys, but with a bit of lock-tite and or some set screws that is surmountable.

DaveM

Pulley

Hi Dave.
I'm just confirming that I wanted one pulley that was offered to me (and Aengus) by markgall in post #493. I sent you an email with my shipping info. I have yet to send payment. If markgall did not pay you, as he said, then I'm happy to send payment ASAP. Just drop me a email where I should send payment. Thanks.

cygnus x1

Re: Maxon motor GP...

sklimek said:
Hi, back. I called Chuck Fogleman and left a message and will try again soon. In the meantime this is the interest I can gleen out of the posts for the motor:

Aengus - 1
Cwise - 1
Cygnus - 1
Michi124 - 1
sklimek - 1

Total - 5

Is this correct? I can proceed ahead with the GB as soon as I hear from Chuck and post the information.

Stan,

I requested a motor on 10/4 in post #462. I hope I haven't missed the boat!

- Eric

DaveM said:
Don't worry about it. I have not finished invoicing. The last time I stayed at work until around 9 pm to get done what I have. I believe that there are 3 or 4 people whom I haven't invoiced yet. Don't freak. I just have limited time to work on this. In the words of Charlie Papazian. Relax, have a homebrew, this is supposed to be fun.

Dave,

I haven't seen a paypal invoice yet, and I don't know if I've sent you my contact info, it's been so long since I first found out about this thread.... Can you confirm that there's still a pulley for me?

Thanks,
- Eric

O.K., back and found a box from Maxon waiting for us…I’ll try and get these out on Monday.

Eric Weitzman and NjoyTHEMUSIC, I’m sorry that I couldn’t get to you guys, This GB went down very fast because I had very little time to work w/ it, in Fact Pamela did most of the work. Basically when we had the email confirmations from my last 3 posts and as soon as the moolah came in Pamela secured them, I just haven’t been around, on the road this time for 3 weeks due to work

You may want to contact Chuck Fogleman at Maxon Motors do see what he can work out, he responds best by email.

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=1019471#post1019471

Best - Stan

Attachments

• maxoxmotors.jpg
    maxoxmotors.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 271
Eric Weitzman said:
Thanks for trying, Stan. These things happen.

It's difficult to order from Maxon directly because they have a minimum order amount of $250 (in the US anyways, a couple of years ago when I last inquired). That's why the pricing looks so weird in small quantities: 1@250, 2@125, 3@83, ...

- Eric

Hi Eric, I'm thinkin' maybe you and EnjoyTHEMUSIC and maybe one other should get you to the 90 dollar range. Chuck is a bit difficult but I believe you could wrestle three out of him if you smooze him a bit. Also, I bet if you posted that you missed out on this GB its probably pretty good that eventually you will get to 3+ or maybe more in time???

Once again sorry,

Stan

edit: Here is a hint from Bas -

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=1022308#post1022308;)

Hi sklimek -

Thanks for your consideration ...

I was conversing with your better half - and realised the motor you were ordering was close to one I already had (!) ie- Amax 110179-P06
So, I bailed out of the group buy.

Just so all the others know where they stand regarding getting onto the 'group buy' bandwagon I won't be requiring the motors you ordered - sorry !

All the very best,
-Andy-

AAAaaarrrgghhhhh!!

I'm so sorry. Life has taken over. The pulleys are half packed and waiting for labels and a trip to the post office. I was shooting to get time to finish up this weekend. Somewhere between house, last minute business trip, dead computer and parents visiting progress came to an a$$ screaching halt. I am sorry. I have been hearing the voices in my head saying "what happened, I paid and now I still don't have my pulley." I guess my life is just not set up for running group buys. Not the first to realize this and i'm sure not the last.

I will pack what I can this weekend and ship those.

Sorry to drag this out for you all patiently waiting.

DaveM

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.