• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Who is interested in a groupbuy of Mark Kelly's DC controller PCB and related parts

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi Dave,

one more try - I am still interested and still waiting to be invoiced ... I have provided shipping instructions approx. 10 days ago to an address in the U.S to keep shipment as easy as possible. Please provide me a status.

Thanks and a wonderful Christmas to everyone !

Andreas

brass pulley

Hey Dave M
Have not heard from you. Did you ever send me a invoice for the brass pulley? I have not yet paid you. I still wanted one. Not that I've been here...just got back from the Bahamas for a Christmas/NewYears vacation. Email in the Bahamas is iffy at best...but the sun and water was great! Hope to here from you soon. Drop me an email if you can.

Jeff/cygnus x1

OK, I have been staying up too late staring at the screen too long. I'm trying to get the last of the invoices out. So.... if I have screwed up your invoice or quantities, please let me know and I will fix it tomorrow.

The only person I have left to invoice is John2. I think. I will sleep on it and figure it out in the morning.

DaveM

One thought would be to use loctite when assembling. If the pulley is held perpendicular to the shaft with a shim when assembling and a drop of loctite is in the pulley bore, this should hold the pulley on and should deal with any slight oversize issues.

The other option I can think of would be to drill and tap the pulley for set screws and then use the screws to center it on the shaft. I don't like that one myself, and i have the machines to do it right.

DaveM

OK, I'm a little late to this all, but let me summarise where we are now. My eyes started to water after 5 pages:

- mark kelly is no longer offering controller boards
- mark is (unfortunately IMO) forsaking the DIY route for commercial gain
- dave still has some pulleys left to fit the motors used in this GB
- no one is ordering motors right now

...this is correct, no?

I guess it's a damned shame that I only decided to start seriously modifying my LP12 now. I would've been all over for motor/controller/pulleys - the works in other words. :(

My Norwegian friend has decided not to go forward with the project, his boards and parts are up for grabs, I have a motor to spare , first to email me gets the lot for original prices + extra shipping ( from him to me and from me to you.. )

ps. I have not confirmed this with my friend..ds.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.