• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Industrial SMD Gainclone - group buy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm glad to hear that my betabuilders have succeed just like that and with no trouble at all. I'm also glad that my non-esoterical approach got well recieved. The only odd thing is the polyphenylene sulphide cap! I'm the only one in the whole world which use this kind of capacitor!

Welcome you too Mr. Gainclone! Are you a Gainclone collector maybe?

roibm said:

How much for that opamp you recommend?

Hi!
The AD8620 was the only part I had problems with getting.
I orderd samples from Analog Devices but have not received any yet. Since it was a wish to speed up the prototyping boards, I ended up ordering them from Digikey (they were quick) for a total price of nearly $60 (for 2). I hope there is a cheaper supplyer, or we shold perhaps do a group-buy of them.
I need 6 more for the rest of my ordered QRP02's.
I think they sound great because after listening to the QRP02 for a while I found out that a sub-filter I'm using, based on OPA2131 now degrades the sound of my system.
I have never noticed that before.

BR AndyB

peranders said:
I can get 98 units (one stick) for 101 SEK a piece, 16.9 USD, 12.70 EUR ...But... this is assumed that you buy at least 60-70 units becasue I have no desire to put these on my shelf. The are way too expensive for that.

1000 price at Analog is 15 USD.

Digi-Key price is USD 10.64 at Qty 100 or USD 13.33 at Qty 1 for AD8620AR. Is that the one?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.