• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB: AYA II TDA1541A DAC (2014 Edition) PCB or Kit

Hello there!

Anyone wants to group the shipping cost to United States? Please let me know by tomorrow night. I am planning to pay for the DAC board on Monday.

Regards,
Subbu

Hi Subbu,

Very honnored to see you here. I hope you will enjoy our project like I did with your DAC (and hope if you have time you try my caps arrengement).

@ P. Rodjic & CFT : Sorry I don't want use Skrill also : do we have to wait for Pedja to have RIB for bank payment instead Skrill (or at least PP with taxe added to my payment?). I prefer pay some tax than the borring inscription to Skrill !
I don't receive yet any income by mail for payment : next week?

TUBESGUY,

can you prove to us this is really you ? :D

I tried with sKRILL an e-card number as I have a limitless trust to such liitle "banks"... I wanted to pay directly on the Audial acount but my bank asked me 20 euros ! I DO WANT THIS JOB ! Please any bank manager here ? Let make again an another little subprimes crisis please, it's so funny ! f....r ! Hopping Skrill not to be a big fisch !

I wait for the confirmation... I don't know if a unique e-card number stay good if the amount is inferior of the one you gave during the generation process... glop glop !

Yes agree !

Have an idea, send me your hifi system, If i will see no tubes I should be abble to prove this is not you !

Pffff I surmise they will ask my driver licence as well !After an e-card I will send them a false bycycle driving license !

I assume there are more ballerina than Bâle 3 in this bank !

Last edited:
OLIVER,

THEY WILL ASK YOU YOUR DRIVING LICENCE to know if it's really your wisch :p

hummm i have to check if they sucess to have the validation amont on my temporary e-card !

I think Tubeguys did a mistake and gave one's tubes number : 6922 300B 6CH2 !

"Mr Tubesguy, we confirm you this not a Visa Card number !"

Last edited:
I also tried to sign up with Skrill and had problems with the direct pay method, it hung up on the verification step, so I tried joining next, but there is no way that I'm going to upload two personal documents to a service that I'm not familiar with. Sounds too much like Phishing to me. It's bad enough that the NSA is spying on us as it is. I'm hoping that I can work out the group mail thing with Subbu.

PJN