• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB: AYA II TDA1541A DAC (2014 Edition) PCB or Kit

yes great opportunity, we wanted to fight against the bad kits with a charity curse: that was the concept...

Pedja Rodjic maid a little more pcbs : please contact him with the contact form on the Audial site to know. You have to pay Audial directly. Don't loose time...

Both Kit or pcb are maybe avaliable yet...

please Kazap, this is a Grup Buy, we will open a building thread when Pcbs will be maid soonly... please have a little patience before as there are many questions behind yours (which and howmuch trafo, e.g.)... But jokes are welcome of course ! This is collaborative without money goals here !

Last edited:
Steel of course! :)
But you will have no shielding on the wood side anyway.

The wood just goes around the outside, decorative only. It is a fully enclosed steel/alu chassis.

please Kazap, this is a Grup Buy, we will open a building thread when Pcbs will be maid soonly... please have a little patience before as there are many questions behind yours (which and howmuch trafo, e.g.)... But jokes are welcome of course ! This is collaborative without money goals here !

??

While we're waiting for PCBs it's probably fair enough to daydream about what size chassis to put this in ... does anyone know the dimensions of the last aya ii so we can get an estimate of the size of these?

Hocho,

Here we are talking about gb list payment and not clothes ! Not we want not but again there are some pragmatic reasons . Why steel e.g. ? Are we interresting about cheeks wood here ?

You can also open a building thread if you are hurry for the communauty... it gives me hollidays, alloy you to work for us also !

Last edited:
Cft, did you get one pcb also?

Pedja said to me he will open also a blog for some building points.
We have to ask him which document can be publushed or not.
The building thread here could be for the comons problems or the opened options for input...
As thete are a lot of australians here maybe one can open this thread? It will be open, no driving needed): so in the digital line section but if you want to talk about kanguru leather for cabinet....fame & lounge it s here...lol.

Last edited:
Cft, did you get one pcb also?

Pedja said to me he will open also a blog for some building points.
We have to ask him which document can be publushed or not.
The building thread here could be for the comons problems or the opened options for input...
As thete are a lot of australians here maybe one can open this thread? It will be open, no driving needed): so in the digital line section but if you want to talk about kanguru leather for cabinet....fame & lounge it s here...lol.

Yes Eldam I am getting the PCB :)

Great if he will have a blog for us. Suppose we shouldnt post any document...agree that the build thread here is to share ideas and experience on parts, construction tips, and suggestions on input/ouput stages etc.

Kangaroo leather!…..even better with LV stamps all over it...much higher resell value, and Pedja will be jealous, wakaka :D
!

Last edited:
If anybody did it, i will open it as i said yo allow Pedja don't waste too much time on his own commercial site. I think he will post on it some strategic inputs like he begann (shielded/not shielded IE trafo... and so on.

As it is a recent product I assume he doesn't want maybe BOM to be published and some things like this : This is normal, hé it was a commercial product ! So I think maybe some sides has to be on control... I or the people who like helps the others have to ask him before writting a thread to put the limits he agrees with.... (maybe no total shematics but the one who were published partialy on Audiale site). In my mind Pedja Rodjic must have the fina word of course !

Enjoy your summer (and winter) vacation soon:D

In the meantime lets see if Pedja could send us the assembly maunual beforehand.. then we could open a contruction thread - for body building and clothing :)

Brisbane hardly has what I would call 'winter' 15 - 25degC here today :)

I'm looking forward to testing out and comparing the variety of input side options that Pedja has opened up!