• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB: AYA II TDA1541A DAC (2014 Edition) PCB or Kit

I'm not paranoid, but for the ones using gmail, please read this and questions in the bottom of the page : Google Online Security Blog: Google Services Updated to Address OpenSSL CVE-2014-0160 (the Heartbleed bug)

Gmail use openSSL and if the bug is fixed, it is very important to change your password as anybody knows if the door was open before the fix; all payment with mail adress are easy if your codes are known.

So that is why I given a unique e-card number limited in time and amount to Skrill and not my acount number: there is no superior security to that : the security stay on the side of your bank and not in Skrills' data warehouse: they just have a limited access with the amount you gave before during the e-card generation : to be clear : the amount of the transaction + fees only. If the generated number by Skrill for verification is allowed by e-card as the amount is inferior to the authorisation I gave : I will see it on line ! But no amount verification took on my bank today, nore Skrill email...

Just waiting. My hate of bank people are more important than my love to Audio !

TDA all the way,

Online banking is great I will pay next week for pcb great Opportunity to make TDA

(Sorry off topic) NSA has been given all MS backdoor Keys to unlock all O/S
and software Encryption, all digital computer systems can be and are linked, IT companies sell your info to everyone this is the global system. Here we are forced paid wages in bank acc that just deal in ones and zeros not real money, we really are already heading towards a cashless society and global gov.

Our economy has been handed over to china on purpose to phase out the working middle class who have a say, chinese workers are slaves with no hope of a decent life.

Can you trust these world elite bankers, learn about the history of the UN and agenda 21 this affects everyone.

OK I will stay quiet now.

and Back to DAC

OK, my method succeed : had today the verification amount took on my bank !

So if you want to use SKrill my way and give zero information, proceed like this :

Add to the Audial bill : 1.9% + 3.01 euros (max verif amount sended by Skrill to your bank before the transaction).

Generate with this amount a unique E-card number : it's ok for 2 month only ! So if they keep some information after you delaying your Skrill acount, they will just have a bad bank card after 2 months or if they want to ask more for services or problems : your number is limited to the amount uou gave with it !

Et voilà !

Thank you to the frenches who doesn't help me with my PP demand !

Last edited:
stale25,

Comme le formulaire electronique est fermé sur le site d'Audial, servez-vous du formulaire de contact en donnant bien sur votre vrai nom en plus de votre pseudo DIYAUDIO. Ici c'est du volontariat, c'est directement Audial qu'il faut contacter. Ils vous repondront par mail. Le payment se fait pas skrill et non PayPall : lire le thread en entier si pas déjà fait. salutations.

@ CFT , I asked to my countrie fellow to ask directly at Audial via the contact form as i know Pedja maid 70 pcbs.

Someone asks me in PM how to generate a unique E-card number ? At my bank ? At Skrill or my credit-card company !

i can't understand how Skril could gave me better than me, my bank or my credit-card company a new unique card number with a specified amount to allow me to hidden to them my real card number ?!

Of course, in my bank I have a card which allow me to generate unique card number for unique transaction ! It's not especially a card but a service I pay : it's very common in France. As there are mainly two worldwide companies for credit cards : Visa carte Bleue and Amex, I assume anybody can have access to such service if subscribed in him own bank!

Why I did that with Skrill : I surmise such company not having the sufisant money to protect their data and having problem whith such organisation will cost you more money than give up what you loose if problems occur I surmise. For me this is not a bank, so their guaranties are limited. Btw even true banks can make errors as we saw already; So best security is not to share your personal informations with anybody as Tubeguys said already ! Think myself PP will have some problems one day, as te process can be stolen (localnetwork in enterprises, children, phishing and so on... of course some people are more prudent than others)

Hope it helps,

I don't say you will have problem with Skrill, but this is my way. Do what you want of course. If they exist most clients must be satisfied !

Joined 2003
Paid Member
Hi,

I was the one who is curious about getting a unique E-card number.
In the meantime I have contacted my local bank, and VISA in the Netherlands.
They both have never heard of Skrill, nor do they have a service to provide a unique E-card number. Oh well. Anybody with more productive experiences?

Tubesguy..... :)

Av.t, how much is a bank transfer in netherlands for abroad ? Audial can provide you a bill with Swift number ....
Surprised netherlands not have such services about e card on line...as the 3 number swift code behind your card is an information you must hide on your card itself...
The modern ING does not have this ? Skrill :look at wikipedia as i did....John, is it you ? Don t bother papa Pedja...joke

Last edited:
Joined 2003
Paid Member
After a google search on Skrill I am beginning to share your hesitation, Eldam. Then again, what is the risk? Yes, your personal data might not be safe, or can even subject to commercial exploitation. Do not load too much money on the Skrill-prepaid card, just in case of bankruptcy. Another risk is how to end your relationship. In 6.5 and 6.6 of the general conditions is at least mentioned the card can be cancelled (www.skrill.com/nl), which gives some confidence. The Skrill card itself will cost a fee of Euro 10 per year. You may cancel the card after a unique transfer, but you will not get your fee back.

I contacted three Dutch banks, including ING HQ, and none even recognized the question on an E-card number or knew what Krill is.

A bank transfer is free within the EU for private persons, but Serbia is not included. Which requires a fee of Euro 6 for the sender, and Euro 15 for the receiver. Or Euro 21 only for the sender.

Yes, 20 euros for bank transfer to me.
The risk are low if you give to them your true card number.
But given the 3 number verification below your card is always a risk with all on line setvices.
Maybe look for: e-visa ?
So your right, just load the amount of transaction and delete.your acount one week later.
I was more worry about eventual fees after with Skrill because my readings about it....
At the end you will not sure they delete it...not sure they are Bale 3 proof. The risk is more in case if hacking on your computer or in their datawatehouse.thete are more and more problems which are hidden by banks itselves...so without being paranoid prudence and preventiond are the rule....

Well I'm giving up on Skrill and I'm trying to close my account. It is really shady that you can't just close it on your own or delete your credit card from your account page and that you need to contact them directly, doesn't smell legit. I really don't understand why paypal can't be accepted, just bump up the charge to compensate for the paypal fees.

PJN

When signing to Skrill you don't have to give away your real address and personall info, a backup email address is fine
pay via paysafecard (Skrill bought this company recently), IIRC costs 4 euros more, no need for real info either, just your mobile phone, to get a verification code.
Then send your Skrill address to Pedja along with your real address

Enough of this,
Thanks Pedja for putting this into motion, a long time wish came true

Last edited: