• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Primrose(SumR Audio) Toroid GB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Folks,
Here is the Order Form. I have written in my order to use as reference. Please fill it out and send it to my email address listed. I will send it back to you with shipping quote and final cost. Once confirmed, I will invoice you. If you need different values for same Va rating, just write it in as you see listed and we will work it out. The final invoice will be your official record.

Attachments

• GB Order Form.zip
    7.3 KB · Views: 129
Last edited:
Justin,

I remember SumR charges the mounting plate kit separately (my last purchase didn't have mounting kit included). Therefore, the price is likely for the toroids only, correct? If so, how much is for one kit (bolt, plate, rubber gaskets)? It is kind of a PITA to hunt for the right parts from the HW stores.

Thanks!!

Justin,

I remember SumR charges the mounting plate kit separately (my last purchase didn't have mounting kit included). Therefore, the price is likely for the toroids only, correct? If so, how much is for one kit (bolt, plate, rubber gaskets)? It is kind of a PITA to hunt for the right parts from the HW stores.

Thanks!!

Buzz,

Can you confirm about the separate cost for the mounting hardware with SumR please? Thanks!

Regards,

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.