• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Primrose(SumR Audio) Toroid GB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.

PKI

Joined 2011
Paid Member
I did not want to offend someone :). I just want us to order these trafos! I have SS, Jensen, F6 pcb's, so ready for diyaudio haven, but without toroids... It's like a hell :)
I tried to contact Maryland toroids, they redirect me to I can't remember where. However, it were only couple of transformers...

Buzz, I want to know if there is any price differences between a single 230V primary winding compared to a 2 x 115V primary winding, and if there is a price difference, is it then the $ 6.00?

I suddenly remembered that it might be a benefit for to drive the 50-60 Hz AC 110-120V cooling fans if having a 115 v tap :)

If changing my choice of the 230V primary for the benefit of the 2 x 115V, what would you like me to do? Send you another ordering table or could you change it for me?

Thanks in advance

Buzz, I want to know if there is any price differences between a single 230V primary winding compared to a 2 x 115V primary winding, and if there is a price difference, is it then the $ 6.00?

I suddenly remembered that it might be a benefit for to drive the 50-60 Hz AC 110-120V cooling fans if having a 115 v tap :)

If changing my choice of the 230V primary for the benefit of the 2 x 115V, what would you like me to do? Send you another ordering table or could you change it for me?

Thanks in advance

No. I will change yours.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.