• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Primrose(SumR Audio) Toroid GB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Anyone who sent their sheet an did not hear back, please resend with you screen nam eincluded. I have no cross reference if you did no tinclude your screen nam rwith your order. It is also possibke that i erased it by accident. I have over 500 diyaudio related emails and it can get difficult sorting them. My apologies. I will get it worked out.

Please send it to buzzforb@gmail.com
I have had two other senders who have tried to send info to the other email address without success. Also PM your order as well as your email address just in case it still does notn work . I do not know what is happening, tbo.

I sent my order to your other address? (buzz@triad.rr.com). Didnt you received it Buzz?
Btw, I resent my order to your gmail address.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.