• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Primrose(SumR Audio) Toroid GB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Looks good. I'd be up for the RC0400 922 4, but with dual primaries. Almost hard to believe those dimensions though.

Antek with similar specs is 125mm x 79mm, non-potted.

SumR with similar specs is 135mm x 70mm with potted and 120mm x 58mm without.

Can you verify one more time the dimensions?

This is the 400VA dimension info I got from Richard today:

-with core band: OD: 4.8” x HT: 2.22”.
-encapsulated; OD: 5.25” x HT: 2.75”

Matches your numbers exactly, luvdunhill. Not sure what's up with the spec sheet image linked above, but I need to go with the non-encapsulated version due to layout constraints.

BK

Later on tonight I am going to post an excell sheet that I want you guys to fill out and send back to me. Time to start final info and payment collection. Ill also send individual PM's

Richard sent me these dimensions today for the encapsulated sizes of 400VA and 600VA.

-encapsulated 400VA container, OD: 5.25” x HT: 2.75”.

-encapsulated 600VA container, OD: 6” x HT: 3.5”.

Primrose questions ...

I'm not trying to mow anyone's lawn here; simply trying to deflect extra questions from Buzz so that he can get to the business of our parts :D

Richard at Primrose is exceedingly prompt with quotes, answers to specific technical questions etc. I had a response within 24 hours regarding a different transformer purchase. If you have questions about their products, that aren't part of this group buy, I suggest going directly to Primrose/Richard.

That way, the group buy doesn't get off track. Again, I'm not trying to cause trouble here just trying to help make things run smoothly.

Selfishly yours, :)
Ryan

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.