• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

The Wire LPUHP 16W Power Amp parts GB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Qusp,
I live in the US, If you want to have items shipped to one location in the US and redistributed I can help you out. Also I would be interested in transformers for the Wire amp as well if that could be added to the transformer order. I know you want to keep it simple and it won't offend me if you don't want to.

Bill

Thanks Bill, that might work and its good to have options, I appreciate the support.

and did you want to be included in the passives/actives GB's or have you sorted yourself out for this?

i had thought of posting in the big wire amp thread about sumR, but the tx for that will be so much heavier than our little ones that unless there was quite a few people interested it would probably increase the shipping costs for this group rather than decrease it, or at the very least complicate the split. if you were taking delivery of it yourself maybe that could be arranged, but it might complicate things otherwise. bcg27 has already offered to take delivery of the sumR order, but yeah always good to have options and if it works to get the DK order sent to one person and then dispersed to the regional centers after this then that would be cool too.

just batting a few ideas around so we have somewhere to start, then we can crunch the numbers and see which is worthwhile and that would have to include peoples time too. making the regional DK orders for actives and lumping the passives together would save both time and money

Last edited:
can you guys group yourselves into current location (or location you will be in in about 3-4 weeks)

Australasia
qusp
hochopeper
HYPERTUNE
jacobthellamer

Asia
?

USA/Canada
opc
bcg27
Ed LaFontaine
Wolfsin
Wirewiggler

Europe
maravedis

I have requests spread throughout the thread for this but to formalize it

Digikey GB (passives and/or actives)

qusp 2 pas + 2 act
hochopeper 2 pas + 2 act
HYPERTUNE 2 pas + 2 act
bcg27 2 pas + 2 act
jacobthellamer 2 pas + 2 act
maravedis 4 pas + 4 act

Like this?

Australasia
qusp
hochopeper
HYPERTUNE
jacobthellamer

Asia
?

USA/Canada
opc
bcg27
Ed LaFontaine
Wolfsin
Wirewiggler
randytsuch

Europe
maravedis

qusp 2 pas + 2 act
hochopeper 2 pas + 2 act
HYPERTUNE 2 pas + 2 act
bcg27 2 pas + 2 act
maravedis 4 pas + 4 act
randytsuch 2 pas + 2 act

can you guys group yourselves into current location (or location you will be in in about 3-4 weeks)

Australasia
qusp
hochopeper
HYPERTUNE
jacobthellamer

Asia
?

USA/Canada
opc
bcg27
Ed LaFontaine
Wolfsin
Wirewiggler

Europe
maravedis

I have requests spread throughout the thread for this but to formalize it

qusp 2 pas + 2 act
hochopeper 2 pas + 2 act
HYPERTUNE 2 pas + 2 act
bcg27 2 pas + 2 act
maravedis 4 pas + 4 act

Last edited:
Would something like this be a more compact summary of the lists that we've got going?

By my count we need confirmation from 1543, enantra, jazzm and neb001 for locations.

I would like to keep the lists as best way of capturing current status in the thread and I'll keep this as a checking mechanism.

Attachments

• LPUHP Modular GB.pdf
    65.9 KB · Views: 43
sure, but neb001 should be down for 4 of the TX rather than 2. good plan to have both discrete lists and a simplified combined list, other than the DK orders i'm pretty much up to date on the first page. I was planning to put something like your list together as we were winding up and totals for everyone calculated, but no reason not to start now.

thanks regal for the confirmation

Well caught, I missed noticing that because I entered it in a hurry and only checked in more detail if the number of people or totals were wrong. Total tx on the front page doesn't add up so it went under my radar.

I just did it now because it highlights where we don't know locations for people yet and can show groupings for different types of orders.

Attachments

• LPUHP Modular GB.pdf
    65.9 KB · Views: 44
no worries, fixed the total on front page, I must've changed his to 4 when i noticed but not updated the total.

oh no arguments here with doing it now; its easier to digest that way

Ideally we want to get to 25 for the transformers, but i think we'll be pushing it to get that.

I just copied one formula for all of thhe others but since I was just entering 'y'all in that column it needs some change to syntax, not hard but I didn't have time to do it before heading out ... the geographic subtotals will be handy when we get to working out distribution, they won't be 100% because they make no consideration for size/weight and shipping cost but a handy starting point

Joined 2004
Paid Member
Would something like this be a more compact summary of the lists that we've got going?

By my count we need confirmation from 1543, enantra, jazzm and neb001 for locations.

I would like to keep the lists as best way of capturing current status in the thread and I'll keep this as a checking mechanism.

Australasia
qusp
hochopeper
HYPERTUNE
jacobthellamer

Asia
?

USA/Canada
opc
bcg27
Ed LaFontaine
Wolfsin
Wirewiggler
randytsuch

Europe
maravedis

qusp 2 pas + 2 act
hochopeper 2 pas + 2 act
HYPERTUNE 2 pas + 2 act
bcg27 2 pas + 2 act
maravedis 4 pas + 4 act
randytsuch 2 pas + 2 act
1543 2 pas + 2 act

Last edited:
Australasia
qusp
hochopeper
HYPERTUNE
jacobthellamer

Asia
?

USA/Canada
opc
bcg27
Ed LaFontaine
Wolfsin
Wirewiggler
randytsuch
neb001

Europe
maravedis

qusp 2 pas + 2 act
hochopeper 2 pas + 2 act
HYPERTUNE 2 pas + 2 act
bcg27 2 pas + 2 act
maravedis 4 pas + 4 act
randytsuch 2 pas + 2 act
1543 2 pas + 2 act
neb001 2 pas + 2 act

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.