• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB Thread for Salas SSLV1.1 BiB shunt reg

Hey TeaBag,

Just wondering where I find the current GB or next GB speadsheet and current minikit costs please?

Chuz,

Drew.

Hi Drew,

My boards are yet to arrive (the curse of international shipping), but I'm willing to let go of 2 of them when they do. I didn't get the minikit option though, I bought my own parts to be able to mix them up with some more boutique components like takman carbon resistors, etc.

Send me a PM if you're interested.

Hi i was wondering if someone could help me with my salas shunt modules from the tda1541 red baron dac forum, the positive regulation works but the negative modules arent working at all voltage in is good and has negative volts going in but no reguation, leds arent lighting up and cant adjust negative voltage, thanks if anyone could give some advise

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Hi i was wondering if someone could help me with my salas shunt modules from the tda1541 red baron dac forum, the positive regulation works but the negative modules arent working at all voltage in is good and has negative volts going in but no reguation, leds arent lighting up and cant adjust negative voltage, thanks if anyone could give some advise

Hi There, please post issue here.

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/power-supplies/192625-sslv1-1-builds-fairy-tales-new-post.html

Just trying to keep buying thread and troubleshooting/help/build thread separate my friend.

Tea