• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Potential MPC74 Fukushima resistors GB for EUVL's FX5

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
The PRP/Mosfets/Keratherm are ready to hand over to Greg to ship along with the Fukus.

Since the CRC is to replace the regulator initially, I suppose there will be another Fuku GB. If so, this may impact the shipment, too. The good news is that the Fuku's for the CRC don't need matching.

> Since the CRC is to replace the regulator initially, I suppose there will be another Fuku GB.

Not for the case subscribers. They get them for free, paid by us.

> If so, this may impact the shipment, too.

The CRC Fuku's have already been sent to the regional distributors earlier this week.

> The good news is that the Fuku's for the CRC don't need matching.

That is partly correct.
You get a set of 24, and should group them in 4 groups in such a way that each group of 6 gives the same equivalent R of 0R66.

(Each group consists of 2 sets of triples in parallel which are then connected in series to give 0R66.)

Patrick

Flg should be finishing the matching of the 0R47 resistors this weekend, and then he will send them along to me. Once I have received them, I will send them out to the distributors who shall pass them along your way.

I know that the resistor matching has taken a while, but it is a huge undertaking (time wise) to match 1000 power resistors under load. Things have come up with our day jobs that have taken away much of spare time as well. I really appreciate everyone's patience, and you should have your power resistors in time for the delivery of the cases/beta boards.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.