• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Waveguides and horns

Risky I would say. More than R=3cm and you loose directivity control which is shifted almost 2x up in contrast to horizontal plane thus mating with 12" or 15" woofer can be problematic. SEOS-15-9050 with small roundover is popular see eg. JBL EON. I would check similar commercial WG and vertical directivity of a complete speaker. Not easy to find. Anyway your set of parameters looks well balanced. Tomorrow will run simulation.

Last edited:
PayPal charges 4% (both sides) plus poor exchange rate. If one can cover this cost then I would say no problem.

Im okay with doing the bank transfer route although it leaves a lot of protection off the buy.

That is making me extremely cautious too :(

What Im do not really understand is if they have a USD bank account then why can they not connect paypal to that account? Obviously i do not know the rules involved with having paypal in Poland so sorry for any questions that seem stupid.

Finally my Iwata 300 arrived, but sadly one of them is damaged.

Frode

P1010561.jpg

How can you got virus warning while "price list" link was to the post #62?

Frode. This happens quite often - I'm working in telecommunication company and we send to EU every day. Package should be secured.

Jack

Just to reconfirm prices, clicked on Autotech Group Buy - Autotech

but then I clicked on the "Price list" link again and weird crap happened, virus stuff. I do not want anyone else to click on it just in case its bad but can someone else somehow confirm that its happened to them?

My PC has pretty good protection but still I was not happy.