• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Waveguides and horns

Under construction.

Attachments

• Rocket 2.jpg
    Rocket 2.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 857
Pictures from Audioshow 2010. I've got many opinions that Rockets (aka Universe by Voxativ in future) was the only one speaker that could play heavy metal "live". There were young guys who travel for 5 years to different shows with Sepultura CD to find system that can cope with such music. Mummies were close to Rockets and much smaller. For smaller rooms they are better for this job. Keep in mind our room was to small and people compared to Avantgarde, MBL101, Steinway-Lyngdorf open baffles. BMS ringradiator is superb and Monacor KU-516 can be used as a midrange - roll-of starts at about 300Hz. Now I can focus on passive version.

I am really interested in a pair of those coffin enclosures. Is there a supplier for the JMLC-1000 and JMLC-1000 in the US?

Jzagaja we may need the wight and dimensions of a full pallet to see if we can find someone to ship to the US,

Would it be cheaper to make and ship the OSWG-12 without any dampening material added or is that a minor part of the price?