• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

BPA300 Round 2

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Well I'm in the UK and I haven't received anything yet either. My package should just be the missing 8 or so components that weren't in my kit. First class postage in the UK is 1-3 days. When did the remainder of the backlog get sent out???

However, I just looked at the wiki and I thought all order had been shipped? There are now two tables, one for "Shipped" and the other "Not Shipped". Am I going mad because the last time I looked both tables were Shipped!?!

Is it just the case that Rhys has gone on holiday and won't post anything until he's back?

rjm

Joined 2004
Paid Member
sjalloq said:
However, I just looked at the wiki and I thought all order had been shipped? There are now two tables, one for "Shipped" and the other "Not Shipped". Am I going mad because the last time I looked both tables were Shipped!?!

That was me, I changed it to "not shipped" since none of the items in the bottom table had ship dates marked and I assumed these were all in the "to do" pile. Orders in top table have dates marked in the "shipped" column, though "after July 2" seems to indicate that they were not shipped and are due to on rhys' return.

Myself, Hisutugo, music2diy4, kraljmatjaz, and npapp are the only people who's orders are currently (supposedly) in transit.

I don't want to sound negative or cast any aspersions,
however I am a member of many forums where buying/selling take place similar to diyaudio.com
and over a wide range of topics/hobbies, from radio control aircraft to cooking to exotic coffee beans

In the past the incidence of deals gone bad were rather non existent, I've been using the internet since 1990 and have bought stuff over usenet without a second thought or even a phone call with the person.
However in the last year or so the incidence has risen dramatically, for whatever reason I dont know but the evidence is there.

Im back

Hi Everyone, Just a quick note to say that im back. Im going to be running things full steam now to get everything sorted as quick as i possibly can, i just need today to catch up with sleep.

I will get back with updates and replies later in the day.

Re: Im back

rhysh said:
Hi Everyone, Just a quick note to say that im back. Im going to be running things full steam now to get everything sorted as quick as i possibly can, i just need today to catch up with sleep.

I will get back with updates and replies later in the day.

Hi Rhys,

Nice to hear from you and that you will keep us updated.
Here's the chance for you to straighten things up and prove to us all that you are a sincere person.

Thanks!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.