• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Group Buy: Linear Systems LSK389 / LSK170 JFETs (i.e. Toshiba 2sk389/2sk170 subs)

Total noobe here................

I believe I figured out the Wiki.
I added Qty of 12 of the 2SK170 "B" to the chart. Looks to be well over a thousand there.

What is the PayPal email addy that I need to send money?

Ray initials RLC in Wiki

I figure the amount as 12*.60*.0825+$2.00 for my buy if I can sneek in at this late date.:smash:

ok, I sent out some e-mails. I've contacted the following people so far:

coloradosound
jackinnj
metalman
shallbehealed
mikewong
mlloyd1
ZUM911
ken.berg
ryssen
TS Lo
Cobra2
jimt
Rjay
Jim Hamley
Christer
genome
audiotony
Looneytunes
EDDELARUE
kraljmatjaz
SheldonD
Scott Stansbury
npapp
agent.5
flg
bobgroger

For the following users, please turn on your e-mail and then post in this thread when you have done so. This way I can contact you:

dankop
pencoat
jims
rambi
bkisiel
relder

For the following users, perhaps you entered your user name incorrectly in the wiki? Please reply with your proper user name, or correct me if I misspelled it:

chertk
jpo

For everyone else, please verify that your order is in the wiki. This will help me greatly... I'll work on some more orders later on, so stay tuned!

I've decided to impose a minimum order of $30 (before shipping) to reduce complexity.

Don't ask me how this reduces complexity, but it seems like it will. Maybe.

Anyways, those who seem that they will fall short of this minimum have been contacted and asked to either increase their order or remove their order from the wiki.

Thanks!

Next batch of people...

I've contacted the following people:

RogerGustavsson
Scott Wurcer
AndrewT
spind
sidiy
jonclancy
klm1
pingrs
JoeyDD
claudio

For the following users, please turn on your e-mail and then post in this thread when you have done so. This way I can contact you:

walt h
finnneybear
alexyz

For the following users, perhaps you entered your user name incorrectly in the wiki? Please reply with your proper user name, or correct me if I misspelled it (or perhaps this will be your first post):

Larry Nicks
deek
DFXH
tritosine
RLC