• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Group Buy: Linear Systems LSK389 / LSK170 JFETs (i.e. Toshiba 2sk389/2sk170 subs)

Hope I am not too late for this group buy.

And of top of that, I am clueless when it comes to editing the wiki thing.

SO if I can add my order the old fashioned way:

12 pieces of the LSK170 A grade, TO-92

20 pieces of the LSK170 B grade, TO-92

Many thanks, especially to the fellow putting together this group buy.

Best regards

Curt

Hi,
I know from previous posts by a Linear employee/Forum member that Linear would like to use us amateurs to widen their customer base. Something about becoming the designers/buyers of the future.

Could we try to use the leverage of the total number of devices we are proposing to buy to get a better discount on the sot23 or soic-a packages?

AndrewT said:
Hi,
I know from previous posts by a Linear employee/Forum member that Linear would like to use us amateurs to widen their customer base. Something about becoming the designers/buyers of the future.

Could we try to use the leverage of the total number of devices we are proposing to buy to get a better discount on the sot23 or soic-a packages?

yes, this is a very good point. However, I think the fact that they are willing to mix-and-match the Idss grades for the quantity discounts quite a favor so far. Also, I am dealing with their local distributor, as they didn't seem to have the same amount of enthusiasm in this group buy as their distributor did.

I plan on making a pass through all the posts and making an attempt at updating the wiki in the next day or so. Then we can go from there.

Hoping it is still possible,
I added my order in the wiki
(10 pieces LSK389 B SOIC
30 pieces LSK170 B TO-92)

I didn't quite understand what happens about the LSK389 in SOIC, that are only priced for quantity above 1000.
I would like to NOT buy any LSK389 if we don't get that price.
Otherwise, at that price I'll get 10 whatever the package.

Thanks for organizing this.

Edit:
I took the liberty to update all totals, that were not all correct
(copied the table to a spreadsheet, copied back the totals line...)

_