• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Group Buy: Linear Systems LSK389 / LSK170 JFETs (i.e. Toshiba 2sk389/2sk170 subs)

pilli said:
(...)
I added my order in the wiki
(10 pieces LSK389 B SOIC
30 pieces LSK170 B TO-92)

Hi luvdunhill,
since my name is not (yet?) on the contacted lists,
and since something may not have been clear in my original post (prices stuff, but don't bother, that remark is not valid anymore),

I would just like to confirm my order as it is in the wiki, that is:

10 x LSK389 (SOIC-A) "B" @ $2.63 = $26.3
30 x LSK170 (TO-92) "B" @ $0.60 = $18.0

The total is above the requested minimum, right?

So I'll just wait for you to get to my turn too.

Thank you very much.

pilli

_

I've just found this thread - hope I'm not too late for the GB..

Please put me down for:

10 x LSK389 (TO-71) "B"
100 x LSK170 (TO-92) "B"
100 x LSK170 (TO-92) "C"

I've updated the totals on the Wiki - nearly 500 pieces of LSK389 (TO-71) and more than 2700 pieces of the LSK170 in TO-92, this is getting big!

Thanks,

Len.

Round three:

Contacted the following people with totals:

dankop
walt h.
sonidos
wct
pilli
Conrad Hoffman
damohpi
mako1138
len_scanlan
jeje

For the following users, please turn on your e-mail and then post in this thread when you have done so. This way I can contact you:

chertk
larrynicks
stoolpigeon

Looks like the following user is banned... Probably not a great idea to sell to him?

flshzug

Okay, see everyone in the morning... off to enjoy my evening!

I talked to Linear Systems today and they consider the parts to be static sensitive. So, I will ship them in anti-static bags and pack them on an anti-static mat.

Arne:

I don't know exactly how long, but I was thinking closing on Saturday, assuming of course we meet our numbers :)