• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

PCB and Trans GB for UGS and the "All inclusive" Variant [DEADLINE : Feb,16th 2008]

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
my devices arrived today but were damaged in transit. All the 2sj parts survived and check to be real. The 2sk were so badly damaged that I weakened many leads in trying to straighten them. One I broke one of the legs off. The material for the legs is unlike my other 2sk389 parts, it is shiny and very, very soft. Has anyone verified these parts, or can they explain the very soft, almost tinned look of the legs? I'll try and verify them soon.

Received package

Vincent,
I received my package today. Thank you for the quick shipment!
Very impressive detail outlining the order and what was in the package.

The only problem I have is the post office mistreated the package and two of the boards are cracked on the corner. I will PM you the details.

Thanks again for all of your time in putting this group buy together. It had to be a major amount of work.

Donovan

Hello

I'm very sorry about the package problems. I wouldn't have thought this could happen (maybe the enveloppes were a little bit light compared to the weight ?)

Could you send me some photos of the enveloppe and of the broken parts, I'm gonna see with the post office if they can do something for a partial reimbursement.

For the 2SK I would be very surprised if you should find something wrong. But I easily understand one can be suspicious ! Let me know if someone has tested them yet.

Cheers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.