• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

PCB and Trans GB for UGS and the "All inclusive" Variant [DEADLINE : Feb,16th 2008]

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Good news Again,

the parcel service has delivered the PCBs yesterday at home !

So now I have got everything to fill the enveloppes.

I confirm the 45kgs of PCBs...
And now I have something like 2000 individual PCBs to cut from the panels, and to dispatch with no errors !

I'm starting today but won't have finished for Monday, I'll be on the forum day by day to post the shipments of the day !

Cheers.

PS: U can look whta it looks like at http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LP2NYZZE

Hello everyone,

All the DIYAUDIO parcels with the PCBs and the transistors have been shipped between monday and today with the postage options you have selected .

You should receive the precious parcels within 1 or 2 weeks location and post services dependent !

Please acknowledge delivery directly on the forum.

Cheers.

PCBs arrived

vmoreau said:
Hello everyone,

All the DIYAUDIO parcels with the PCBs and the transistors have been shipped between monday and today with the postage options you have selected .

You should receive the precious parcels within 1 or 2 weeks location and post services dependent !

Please acknowledge delivery directly on the forum.

Cheers.

Hi Vincent,

I just received my PCBs!
They look really great. Can´t wait stuffing them.

Thanks a lot for your efforts in this project!

Cheers

The boards arrived in DK also:)
Thanks a lot Vince, the J-fet pusher and not least; CheffDeGaar for sharing his work:cool:
Those UGS boards are really cute...

:)

Attachments

• ugs.jpg
    ugs.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 423
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.