• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

PCB and Trans GB for UGS and the "All inclusive" Variant [DEADLINE : Feb,16th 2008]

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello Daveze,

it seems like you are the only "lost package" of the 2 PCB group buys.

I'm very sorry about that ! Unfortunately you didn't choose the registered mail which would have offered a way to get some info about the shipment and some basic insurance.

your order was:
4 x UGS Module PCBs
4 x PCB supply PCBs
4 x 2SK389BL
4 x 2SJ109V

To compensate your "unlyckyness" I can propose you to send the 8 PCBs free of charge (as I still have some spares of these parts).

But I have no way to send you some extra JFETs : I was relaying the French Forum HCFR GB (managed by Serjac) and there are no spare parts for the trans.

Would it be OK for you ?

Cheers

An unfair forgetfulness of mine: its worth noting that Vincent did come through for me. I'm still hanging out for a source for the JFETs but the second set of boards turned up about a week after they shipped.

I did reply through email to Vincent's post below but thought it'd be worthwhile publicly praising the man, not that many people here would've doubted him, everybody else's orders worked like a charm.

I have one pcb of uC for sale (board only - as a spare part)
PM me if interested

Regards
Denis

Thanks Stealth, I'll keep you in mind, but as it looks, I would need a set of PCBs. Sorry haven't read the whole thread, could someone please post a link to PCB gerbers and schematics. I may decide to make my own PCBs and offer a group order if there is still enough interest.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.