Jordan JXR6 HD Designs

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
suitable for a tube amp?

Pardon the noob question - I am planning on a double driver stereo pair of jxr6-hd to drive with a 8W valve amp. I figure if I connect the drivers in series, the impedance may be more manageable for the amp? The amp does have speaker terminals for 4ohm speakers. I thought the small driver size will present an easier load on a valve amp.

Will it drive?

The primary reason for opting for these drivers is
1. Free up 5ft space in the living room that is required to place my current set of speakers from the back wall. The jxr6 will be wall mounted.
2. Uncomplicated sealed box design - good for a first attempt at speaker building.
3. Pair with my REL T5 sub for a decent sounding "enhanced" full range 2.1

Thanks
--G0bble

I got mine a year ago. Email comunication was dificult, Doreen sugested to make an enquiry via post... In the end someone helped with the mail and also by phone with skype. It's the "price" for a pair of Bandors but I think they cut the edge over the Jordan JXR6 HD.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.