Frugel-Horn Mk3 Builds & Build Questions

It took 50g to reach the top of the partition.

Attachments

• FH3 Stuffing3.jpg
    FH3 Stuffing3.jpg
    769.5 KB · Views: 215
We listened to the FH3 for a while last night. My wife's asked: why does it sound so much better than your speakers at home? (I built these at my son's house in PA). The speakers at home are a diy Bamberg Labs design using Dynaudio drivers (a la Gemini) in a MTM format, about 20 years ago they cost more than double that the FH3 cost me.

As long as you’re not concerned about damage to carpets or flooring, I’m sure they’d be fine. I think you could bypass the threaded inserts and just screw directly into the vertical side panels - that I did with the aluminium outrigger bars that we had machined up for the FH3 kits a few years ago.

As long as you’re not concerned about damage to carpets or flooring, I’m sure they’d be fine. I think you could bypass the threaded inserts and just screw directly into the vertical side panels - that I did with the aluminium outrigger bars that we had machined up for the FH3 kits a few years ago.
Can you suggest a better set of outriggers? Do you have a photo of the ones you had made?