Must See! -> the Flag thread turns into more booze

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
fdegrove, I didn' see your real name was Frank. I, however was talking about my old avatar, Frank Sinatra. - Good 'oll Frank, Frank! Hope that didn't confuse you.

Well, carlsberg isn't my favorite beer, I can tell 'ya. I like the beers from our local brewery, Ceres. - If you can't get that, I would sugest you to drink a Leffe or two instead.

diyAudio Senior Member
Joined 2002
SIGGIES&FLAGGIES

Hi Thomas,

fdegrove, I didn' see your real name was Frank. I, however was talking about my old avatar, Frank Sinatra. - Good 'oll Frank, Frank! Hope that didn't confuse you.

Sue my parents.
A lot of people miss it.So now it is official cudies:my first name is Frank,frankly I also try to live by that flag.:D

Well, carlsberg isn't my favorite beer, I can tell 'ya. I like the beers from our local brewery, Ceres. - If you can't get that, I would sugest you to drink a Leffe or two instead.

Knowing that drinking even an average Carlsie doesn't come cheap in Denmark I can only guess what you pay for our Belgian delights.

Ceres?? Do they export?

Cheerrrrrs,:dead:

Hi Frank, now we are by first name. :cool: :cool: :cool:

Well, beer (and booze) aren't exacly cheap here in DK, at all. Imported beers, like the very exelent Leffe, costs about the doubble as normal beers. That's why I usualy take my stationcar and drive to Germany to buy beer. I live 200 km from the "border". I don't know if you can buy Ceres in Belgium, but I can get them in Germany very cheap.

diyAudio Senior Member
Joined 2002
CEREALS

Hi Thomas,

I don't know if you can buy Ceres in Belgium

Never came across it either in Germany nor in Belgium.
Always thought Ceres had to do with grains such as our local Puratos company.

Cereals won't probably make for a good brew.
May make a good pure malt scotch perhaps.

Driving 200Km for beer?Drive over Holland and you'll be in Beer Paradise before you know it when you see the "Welcome to Belgium" sign.

Skoll,;)

frugal-phile™
Joined 2001
Paid Member
cocolino said:
Can any of You guys please tell me how to manage to make it look as Yours without the background?:confused:

You need to make the background transparent. Easiest to do in a program designed for generating animated gifs. Because the current background is white and parts of the flag are white, you will need to mask each frame separatly so it will take some time.

Frank: In case of dizzyness just focus on the flag. Yes that's right this one isn't moving.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

dave

You need to make the background transparent. Easiest to do in a program designed for generating animated gifs. Because the current background is white and parts of the flag are white, you will need to mask each frame separatly so it will take some time.
Dave: Thanks for the hint !
As this sounds to be some work, likely I`ll leave it as it is;)

Drinking And Looting....

I found a well matured bottle of mead in the back shelves at the local bottleo the other friday night.
Well, we cranked the hifi, we cooked up a banquet, we drank the oceans dry, raped, pillaged, looted and destroyed each other, and just had a plain happy good time.
More fun than claret, and different hangover !.

Must be the Viking blood in me. :D

Eric The Viking *.

* Designed in DK, made in Aus.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.