Marantz CD85 or Philips CD880 schematics or service manual

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello!
Bricolo, please see the attached photo. I'm sorry but I can't send the photo with more size than 102kb (initial image is 3,5 Mb).
Arjan thank you very much for your help!
Michi124, thank you! I've just received the manual in Dutch. If you have this manual in English please send to my adress.
Regards,
Alexey.

Attachments

• cd880 inside4.jpg
    cd880 inside4.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 1,311
Hi All,
I just discovered this forum.

I too have a philips cd-880x that is not working, although last time I used it and put it in the box, it had just been serviced. 10 years later I go to fire it up and some of it lights up, but it will not work. I put it on ebay, but once I saw the interest it was getting decided that perhaps I should fix it, as I know it was a great player.

Don't know where to start, but I see people have been sharing a schematics, which I would like to ask if someone could please send me a copy (in english), to my email address provided on my user info area.

It would be much appreciated and perhaps any suggestions where to start as far as diagnosis or trouble shooting ....

Thanks for all your help !

David

Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Hi David,
Please click on the "show email" radio button in your profile. All this does is to show a button under your post for members to email you. It does not show your actual email address.

-Chris

Edit: I searched, but I don't seem to have the 880 manual, sorry.

Ebbe,
Thanks for your help. I wouldn't know how to interpret the scope readings. I am a complete novice. Just hoping that somewhere between having a schematic and hopefully trouble shooting a simple problem, I can get it working. Guess I may open it up and try unplugging and replugging in all the connections. I guess send them regardless.

I will check my user profile and get an email address on there.

Thanks

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.