Diyinhk AK4495 dac

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
:cop: Vulejoy - you can stop being a jerk now.
Be nice or don't post.

Again.. first we got this argument..

Their boards are better then others yes. But you need to mod it to reach its maximum potential..

After that, we find out that man actually didn't do anything, and writes about something he does not know..

I will find out eventually..

p.s. is there authority that could prohibit Tapatalk notifications..

Mine is operational from when we strated interacting. I didn't do the mods which I mentioned earlier, as it is another hard time job. Will do that in a month or so. So you have seen that foobar doesn't do 192khz for this but using jriver it does?
How did you know it is playing 192khz in jriver, and it is not down sampling like foobar?
Sorry for so many questions.

Sent from my AO5510 using Tapatalk

Probably switching to something like an124 is probably a best idea in near future

How are you getting on with your dac Saheb?
One thing I needed to do with my dac was the 5v inputs lower them to 3.3v settings on the diyinhk power supply board.
If I run it at 5v I got a slightly distorted sound.
I tested the diyinhk power supplies and they output 5.2v not 5v so lowered them to 3.3v on settings and got a much better sound I didnt mention this before because I thought it may be because I am using tubed output.
The mistake I made is it says AVDD on plug socked but its not AVDD its actually 5v for right channel.
When pcb is in my dac I didnt see the underside of this pcb just the top I only noticed by looking at this photo.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

I haven't started to do the mods yet, some of it because of work pressure and other due to me being sick for sometime now. But my deadline is year end, when I will start buying the stuff i need.

In the meantime lets see what others are doing with these dacs or some other variant.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.