4xtda1541a Nos Dac Project

tda1541

hello people this my nos dac tda1541 with a double crown chip
e88cc output tubes and valve rectification,i use a resistor type volume control on the out put so no preamp needed.

Attachments

• dac1.jpg
    dac1.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 1,346
oliver,

how did you print the text on the front panel?

par

It take a long time, but my DAC is ready! :p
I will invite you to have a closer look.

Tatttaaaaaaa here it is:

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

And now..... time to listen
:cloud9:

Hi guys,

Unfortunately I have to abandon my DAC project.

So, I have a brand new unused 4 x TDA1541 DAC (with transformer) as described in this thread for sale. I paid over 300 euro's, it's for sale for half that price.

In case you are interested, please send me a PM.

Cheers,

Mark.

Hey all,
I know this is a very old thread, but I recently acquired a 4 x TDA1541 DAC board and chips from fellow FM. I'm very new to DIY and really love the tonality and sound of TDA1541 based DACs. I've read the post of Lampizator about this board and would like to complete it. I need some guidance and information about how to get started with the board. If any of you have finished the board and still have it, can you please help me out by posting some pictures? I will post some specific questions I have as I get started with the project.

Thanks in advance!