SinusLive SL-A1500 help needed.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
sh

My good brother, first by thanking you very for your interest in responding to letters and more than Shokri you asked Emilie private and this in itself is an honor for me and we are brothers, if we are Christians or Muslims or from any countries we were, but we all share in one God we worship all Here's Emilie private and I am waiting for your messages and I am honored for your friendship You are all my brothers wonderful forum for bringing us all the love he may have my full appreciation and respect - Hisham

sh

Members Forum Dear First Breh you and thank all who contributed in this forum is great in his knowledge and the amount I have benefited a lot in my career, information taken from this great edifice, thanks to your efforts and guidance, but I read the circle in this forum has been filed by a Member has placed the circle but does not have an outline circle hear and be guided I ask MP's to meet my desire to learn scheme in this Chamber, I would like implemented, but I could not get on the scheme did not show pictures of some values of the Chamber Vorjawa who cares for asking me at Emilie private or lifting on one of the servers to take advantage of and benefit from their like me in need of this constituency and I really wish with all my heart not to forget my request, my wish this, and I expected you good and hope to help you great and will lift the images on the Linksys hopes that will help you find a map of this constituency and you have my full gratitude and appreciation - your brother Hisham

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Sorry for digging up an old thread but I have the same amp on my desk and I was curious about the red jumper wire from U3 to U2 and resistors between pins of U2. Are these from factory (mine has the same jumper wire and resistors soldered the same way) or do I have the exact same amp of which the photos are taken?

Hi! I need some help with my sinus live sla1500.
It went into protect and ive noticed that 2 pins of mos fet q3 was broken.
Soldered it and was still in protection, when i started to measure the tl494 chip i accidently bridged pin 1 & 2 and the amp went out of protection. Anyone know what pin 1 does?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.