Paradise Builders

It may be only me, but i really don't like german beers alot, i generally think lager-beers are quite boring, even the doppelbocks which often is to sweet for my taste - and i have never been a big fan of wheat beer (both german weiss and belgian wit)... But there is one exception - Rauchbier, where the germans are the best.. Really like the Aecht Schlenkerla brews. :)
But lagers are good for food, otherwise i always tend to drink ale.

Really? Not here...

Edit: Wikipedia says the term is used in differently in Germany for beers with little Humulus...

Well, whatever wikipedia or any other place say.. All beers are either lager or ale, the term just describes the yeast-type used. But then there are many sub-categories under.. but everybody uses terms differently maybe. For me i say "lager" for all kinds of beers using lager-yeast.. where pilsener is one of them (pilsener does in the beginning come from Plzen in Czech Republic, and Pilsener Urquell is the original Pilsener) :)

I somebody visits me we can tour the Warsteiner brewery, half an hour from my house. They have a " Flagship Store" where they make a geniun Pilsener type without filtering on small copper boilers.
Actually they are visible right ouside the pub.
The problem with Sauerland Pilseners is you have to drink them fresh on location from rhe tab in small, long 200mL glasses with a paticular shape. It takes 7 minutes to tab a REAL Pilsener beer and the foam is called " Tulpe".