Paradise Builders

Got the bastard!

Along the edge of one of the smt caps was the tiniest little thread of solder, it was so small i thought it was just the shiny edge of the cap. All working now, thanks guys.

Of course I had to remove three caps to find the bad one and they didn't come off without a fight. Does anyone have 3 spare smt caps?

I have a few sets of J113's, if anyone wants a set please pm me, first come first served.

Got the bastard!

Along the edge of one of the smt caps was the tiniest little thread of solder, it was so small i thought it was just the shiny edge of the cap. All working now, thanks guys.

Of course I had to remove three caps to find the bad one and they didn't come off without a fight. Does anyone have 3 spare smt caps?

I have a few sets of J113's, if anyone wants a set please pm me, first come first served.

Cool :) good work!

Joined 2006
Paid Member
All the BC327 inboard... now the 337 :)

Quote: "The PSU JFets should be J113 and the Rgs for these is 1K (replace the 3.3K resitors)" So I will use those also.

At least I need to use NPN power amp (D44H11) and PNP power amp (D45H11)

The toshibas should be even better.... but I do not recall their "names" someone ?

PS: For cart load I choose Vishay accutrim 1280G 5k trimmers... even better than WW counterparts.

Last edited:
Sorry, do you mean me?

If yes, then I use rebuilt Yamaha NS-1000Ms; they are positioned away from room boundaries but I do use a Rel Stadium sub to fill in the very bottom end (set to its lowest crossover frequency).

full_view.jpg

black_and_white.jpg

back_view.jpg

Last edited: