ZV4 has arrived.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I don't think the plan was to sell the ZenV4 as a kit. The intention was to make PCBs for us as that is the complicated part for a lot of us. The rest should be simple enough and we should perhaps do something ourselves as per definition this is DIY?

/UrSv

The intent of my post in regards to my Kit inquiry (not that I need one) is to find out if there is any truth to the proposal from Pass labs that they're planning to sell those fancy heatsink to us DIYers. I'm sure everybody wants those heatsinks from Pass labs if they are reasonably priced, don't we?

FullThrottleRic said:
fcel, gerber files are of no use to me, I need the patterns in an image format such as .jpg/.bmp/.gif for Press'n'peel to work (Press'n'peel is a REALLY good product IMO, print onto the p&p sheet and the iron onto copper board, then etch :idea: )

REALLY, REALLY, REALLY good product.
I've used a lot of technics to make PCB's, and this is the easyest way. Only need a laser printer!

Pedro Martins

Sorry if I confused you. The 3310 has lower input capacitance. It also seems to be a favorite of Harry and Mr. Pass.

Karen,

I apologize for mis-speaking on the Plitron transformers. I was speaking from past experience on their products. I have ordered four different Plitron Standard power transformers and have had lead times of 3-12 weeks... Obviously, I like the company. It's just that you need to plan ahead.

Best Regards,

Dale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.