Zeny based on Nelson Pass cascode design

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Disabled Account
Joined 2002
Ok . . . recharging my energy at home, I wanted to have a look at square wave forms from my son's Zeny.

I prepared myself as shown . . .

Attachments

• set-up-measurement.jpg
    set-up-measurement.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 407
Hi JH, I got your email today and sent an answer back to you. If you did not receive the answer, It's definately getting blocked somewhere. In that case, I suggest you send me a new email including your adress so I can send the Lovoltechs to you. I will just include a letter with payment instructions together with the J-fets. Seems like snailmail is the safe and reliable way after all;) I will take care of the gift also, dont worry:)

Steen:)

Thank you very much, Steen.
You are welcome, JH;) I would never let a fellow DIY'er behind;)
That spamfilter of yours is way too touchy:eek: I sent you emails from 3 different accounts:D I wonder how much you miss:xeye:
Well, at least we can talk on this forum;) I even asked the webmaster at DIYaudio to get in touch with you with no result. (Just thought I would throw that in:D , I dont know if somebody fell asleep:D or it was filtered out too) Well enough of that stuff, I have had my fun with it:) Just let me have your adress and the Lovoltech's are out of here :)

Steen:cool:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.