Yet another 3886 gain clone!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Very pertinent link! Only one thing : the link to that Rod Elliot ESP article is gone! And the schematic seem gone too, it won'T load.

Where? I don't get it... in this thread??
Did you try to post a pic from ESP's copyright protected site?

Then you are infringing ESP's copyright and you are breaking Forum Rules which prohibit placing copyright protected materials here, and prohibits placing links to other sites that break copyright rules.

No I did not. I did not know that his stuff was copyrighted. I could not post it, I don't even know what it is!

But I wonder...how can one get a hold of this information if nobody can share it? it's not like profit or intellectual property was stolen from the guy. Basically, knowledge that is available, open on the internet.
ESP gives you his copyright protection instructions on his site.
All be asks is that you post a link to the part of the site you want to use.
Members can click on your posted link and go straight to the article.

I think that if you include the # at the end of the link, it takes you directly to a sub-section within ESP's webpage.
But I've never used the # so can someone confirm how we post a pic from ESP that is a small part of a big article?

Sorry for using "you" in my follow up to the question "did you?"
It should have been an impersonal "Members"

Last edited:
this is using "copy image location" and pasting here.

http://sound.whsites.net/earth-f3.gif

Oh, that works and it complies with ESP instruction to link to his site rather than pasting HIS copyright protected pic directly on the Forum.

Which then prompts the next question. How do we link to a specific paragraph so that Members can find it without having to search through a long article?

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.