Xover to filter woofer SB 23NRSX45-8

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
As commented before, too keep things easy to deal with a passive xover, it would be preferable to cross around 500hz.

Crossing at 250hz is too low to avoid the influence of the resonance of the system in the bass.

If you want to use any filter you think is best, go active. If you prefer passive, you need to be more resilient and accept compromises.:yinyang:

Btw, you will also need an impedance measurement for your mid cabinet, and a low xover point will also be problematic on this side.

Attachments

• too low for a passive xover.png
    too low for a passive xover.png
    85.3 KB · Views: 183
Last edited:
compare the maudio to the internal card has no interest. Try to compare input channel 1 to input chanel 2 of the maudio to check if there is some serious difference between both that might make calibration impossible...

... though i bwlieve that you are simply running it uncalibrated because you want to...

Stereo Line Out to Stereo Mic In ?

¡Asesino!:wave2s:

Why not run to the chinese next door bazar and buy the connectors you need to connect the proper outputs to the proper inputs, those you will use with LIMP, not others ?

Last edited:
No Merlin, we are supposed to check if something is wrong with the connections used with the Limp box:

Stereo Phones out, Line/Inst In 1 and Line/Inst In 2

Comparing the response of the loop to Input 1 and the responseof the loop to Input 2, so that we can see if there is something wrong which makes the calibration derail.

As i said before, i suspect that everything is OK, because all your measurements are good enough to exclude a hardware fault.

Simply there is something in the calibration process you are missing.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.