• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

X-Bosoz GP

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Just wanted to update all of you. I've had a very busy 1,5weeks and haven't been able to update you. I should have the boards in about 1 week, i'll let you know when they have arrived. In the meantime i've been preparing envelopes and i'll send out the rest of the invoices shortly.

Thank you for your patience.

/Kari

Update!
I received the sample boards last week and they look absolutley great! I've pushed the go button to start the production of the boards.

Sorry for not beeing to update you all as i have finally been able to climb the "ladder" at work. Also i've just finished two big projects in time AND budget! Been traveling a lot to Germany, Finland, Norway and i'm heading for Finland once again tomorrow.

I've also managed to open a domain and the web site i've been working on is up there soon. There you'll find future updates of my diyaudio adventures, updates on gp's and so on.

Thx,

Kari

May 16th-
The boards have now been ordered. My pcb fabs leadtime is 10~12 working days, so i should have them end of May. I did order 190 xbox and 194 pwr pcb's.

June 11th-
Update!
I received the sample boards last week and they look absolutley great! I've pushed the go button to start the production of the boards.

I'm confused. When do you expect to ship out the boards?

when?

steenoe said:
Guy's, do not worry;) I am confident that Kari will ship the boards when he gets them:)

Steen:cool:

Right, but that's not the question. No one has said he wouldn't ship them as soon as he gets them.

The question is when does he expect to ship them? It really helps to know this an advance so people can coordinate getting parts on schedule; and for setting aside time to work on this.

This still is DIY !!! I'm for one most gratefull that Kari is making the effort in PCB production and sending them off the numerous of people !!

So, just hang on and relax, they will come, posting a message when there gonna be shipped every 4-5 days won't speed up the process

Right, but that's not the question. No one has said he wouldn't ship them as soon as he gets them.
I am aware of that. But I still dont see any need to put pressure on Kari. The guy is doing this great work for nothing. I dont see anyone in a position to try and speed up things. Its not like you went into a shop and bought something ;)

Steen:)

I am aware of that. But I still dont see any need to put pressure on Kari. The guy is doing this great work for nothing. I dont see anyone in a position to try and speed up things. Its not like you went into a shop and bought something

I disagree,

he reads these pages and doesnt reply and he ignores emails.
If your going to provide a service then you have to set the expectation. If itsd going to take 2 months then fine, purchase knowing that. I have paid him in April for boards I have yet to see.
I dont mind that, what I dont like is not telling me when I can expect the boards.
Kari if you reading an email please.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.